“There is no friend as loyal as a book” Ernest Hemingway
Every year I make a list of books that I would like to read during the year. I love creating a lists and I love the satisfaction I get from checking off an item for my list! Keeping up with the house, homeschooling, making meals, and taking care of my kids makes my reading time minimal at best. I have to squeeze in time to read a few pages here and there. Technically, I read all throughout the day, but it’s usually books for my children. 🙂 Even more challenging this year will be when my 4th baby is born sometime in mid-July. I am hoping to get as much reading in as a can before this little one makes their debut!
Here is my 2016 List of Books that I plan on reading:
- Love and Respect in the Family by Emerson Eggerichs
- Bittersweet by Shauna Niequist
- Imagine Heaven by John Burke
- The Great Christ Comet by Colin Nicholl
- You and Me Forever by Francis and Lisa Chan
- The Cost of Discipleship by Diedrich Bonhoeffer
- Own your Life by Sally Clarkson
- The Entitlement Cure by Dr. John Townsend
- Rising Strong by Brene Brown
- More than a Theory by Hugh Ross
- Home is Where my People Are by Sophie Hudson
How do you find time to read? Any books that you would recommend to this busy, homeschooling mom? I would love to hear what you are reading!